Home : FAQ

Town Meetings

Show All Answers

1. When and where are Town of Magnolia Town Board Meetings held?

The Town Board meets on the second Tuesday of each month, with the exception of the month of April when the meeting is on the third Tuesday. The meetings begin at 7:00 p.m. and are at the Magnolia Town Hall 14729 W. County Road A, Evansville, WI 53536.

2. When is the Annual Meeting held?

The third Tuesday of April at the Magnolia Town Hall.

3. Where can I read notices and agendas?

All legal notices and agendas are published in the Brodhead Independent Register and are posted at:
The Magnolia Town Hall 14729 W. County Road A, Evansville, WI 53536
This Website: townofmagnolia.com

Collection of Recyclables

Show All Answers

1. When are recyclables collected?

Recyclables are collected the third Saturday from 9:00a.m. to noon of each month at the Town Hall. This is for recyclables only. No trash please.

Permits, Application Forms and Licenses

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a dog license?

Please call Graceann Toberman, Clerk/Treasurer at 608-876-6771 for a dog license. To obtain a license you will need the rabies vaccination date, number and date the next vaccination is due. Fees are $8.00 for a male or female, $3.00 for spayed or neutered and $4.00 for puppies. License are valid from the date of purchase to the end of the year.

2. Who do I contact for a building permit, conditional use application or zoning change application?

Contact Town Building Inspector, Bob Fahey at 608-882-6267.

Fire or Address Sign/Controlled Burn

Show All Answers

1. Where do I call if I have a controlled burn?

Please call the non-emergency number 608-757-2244 before you burn. If burning your ditches please be careful not to burn the white plastic delineators.

2. Where do I get a new fire/address sign?

Contact the Rock County Planning and development Agency at 608-757-5587.

About Town of Magnolia

Show All Answers

1. The Town of Magnolia is part of four school districts.

They are Albany Community Schools, Brodhead School District, Evansville Community School District and Parkview School District (Orfordville). The school district your property is in is listed on your tax bill.

2. The Town of Magnolia is covered by four fire districts and emergency medical service districts.

Sections 1 – 12, 14 – 18 and 20 – 22 are serviced by the Evansville Community Fire District. Section 19 is serviced by the Albany Community Volunteer Fire Department. Sections 28 – 33 are serviced by the Brodhead Fire Association and sections 13, 23 – 27 and 34 – 36 are serviced by the Footville Community Fire Department.

Town Hall

Show All Answers

1. Who can reserve and use the Town Hall?

The Magnolia Town Hall can be reserved and used by a resident or property owner of the Town of Magnolia.

2. How do I reserve the Town Hall?

Call Graceann Toberman at 608-876-6771 to see if the Town Hall is available or check the Town Calendar. Fill out the Town Hall Reservation Request form and return to Graceann Toberman.

3. Any considerations on when to schedule an event?

Recycling is the third Saturday of each month. This limits the amount of parking and adds to congestion with vehicles coming and going.